Tuesday 8 May 2012

Carlys birdcage and cake box

After making the birdcage for my daughter i had a phone call from her friend who also wanted one but in purple...and after she continuously said please over 30 times i agreed to make her one...here it is...

i still like it and it is sooo easy to put together ..the cutting file is from the silhouette store..this one took me about 2 hours to do but its well worth it ....

I also want to make what is called a diaper cake for my grandaughter that is due in september, for that i need 6 cake boxes so i found a file that i liked but wanted to test cut it to see how easy it would be to put together so here is my tester with a little decoration added just because...



The file was very pretty and i managed to do the box quite easily so this will be the one i use so ill have to start cutting them soon lol

Thank you for looking
love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment