Wednesday 20 November 2013

Alcohol Ink Painting

I like so many other crafaters have a good collection of rangers alcohol inks, that more often than not sit on the shelf waiting to be used...Well I like messy play and found a group of artists that love painting with alcohol inks so I decided to give it a try, and this is what I ended up with...



Ok so its not the greatest painting in the world but its my painting and I love it! I used a white glossy tile alcohol inks and a little bit of spectrum noir pen work....it was very messy and very fun...and at least I now have another craft to use my inks with.....

My friend Shirley  Young has a lovely blog and is giving away a very nice file for christmas, why not check out her blog and have a looksee, she does some great work and gives very generously her files ....heres a link to her blog...http://shirleystemplates.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you have a great day...Im off to see the nurse for bloods tomorrow so I may not come visit

Thank you for looking
love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment