Wednesday 2 January 2013

Fonts

The design challenge for this month at the http://s15.zetaboards.com/Silhouette_Plus/index/ silhouette plus forum was to make either a title, card or whatever but that you must use at least 2 different fonts.

So me being me felt I just had to try this one out as it sounded fun!! Here is the results of my little play with fonts



I chose the word Valentine for no other reason than thats the next big date for me as a card maker, and it had a few letters lol. Once I chose a font I typed one letter in it then I typed the name of the font under the letter for other peoples reference. just about every font I have used on this montage I have obtained from the internet for free.

Doing this opened my eyes to just how many fonts I actually have loaded and some really pretty and useful ones. yet I still mostly use adorable and ale and wrenches!! I have them loaded now is the time to use them and experiment more....so not a useless exercise but one that wakes you up to what already you have at your fingertips....

And yes I did go to the hospital today and started my treatment so if Im a little hit and miss with my blog I know you will understand why...(it went better than I expected!!)

Thank you for looking
Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment