Friday 2 March 2012

upcycled card

This months card challenge in silhouette plus is upcycled cards..here is my contribution..

The background was given free on sil plus by Terri L Frank so no cost there other than half a sheet of A4 card..the peacock was a picture in a magazine that i saw and thought i could do something with..so out came my circle cutter and a nice topper was born. I then got some yellow card from my scraps bin and layered it. The flower was an old bill (dont worry it has been paid!) I coloured it with mustard yellow distress ink and did a rolled flower. The peacock feathers were bought from the sil shop on black friday..i liked them and thought they may come in handy one day lol!! The stones on them were from a piece of costume jewellery (a broken brooch) and the ribbon was a little from a piece that was wrapped around a box of chocolates and although you cant see it in this picture it does have a green tint to it!!The thank you sentiment was from my stash!!

Thank you for looking xx love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment