Saturday 11 May 2013

Wedding Hat Box

I am a member of several pages on facebook .. all to do with the Silhouette Cameo because I like to see what others are making with their babes....one of the pages Ive been a member of for a while amongst others is the German page and boy do those women make some wonderful things!

One of the Ladies there (she is an admin on the page) has her own blog where she very kindly makes and gives free files for personal use and the wedding hat box was one of her files, and I fell in love with the possibilities that you could do with this file!

Natalilas blog is here http://www.stampika.blogspot.de/p/freebies-schneidedatei.html

She has some lovely files, and this hat stood out to me and this is what I did with the file, which incidently was very easy to put together...


Hope you enjoyed looking at my little wedding hats, they would make great favors for wedding tables but I just wanted to have fun with them.

Thank you for looking
Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment