Monday 17 June 2013

Im still around!

Hello Gang,.

Just a quick Hello to let you know that Im still alive and kicking....I just havent crafted anything really since the hat boxes! I have been so tired from my hospital treatments but they finished a few weeks back so hopefully I will be around an awful lot more now.

Today I wemt to the craft shop and bought some American craft smooth cardstock and Im already thinking of a card to make, and hopefully I will have the time tomorrow before I take my son to the hospital for his appointment. Hes still very unwell and this has been going on with him since September last year but still hes collapsing and being very sick and fitting and they still cant find the right treatment for him.

Hope to be back here in a sparkly cloud!
Thank you for looking

Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment