Friday 24 August 2012

another wedding card again!!

Ive been very busy making cards for next months silhouette plus forums card challenge and Ive been having so much fun with glitters and cammie but I cant show them here yet until I have set the challlenge so a few more days and voila! all will be revealed...

In the mean time, with my daughter being so lax in telling me she wants cards made for an occasion I thought I had best start rebuilding my stack of cards and I started with a wedding one as I know one of her friends is getting married next month and I havent been asked for a card yet ....so ive got in early!!

I have made so many this year and I know an awful lot of the same people are at all the weddings so Ive made a different card for each....which after a while becomes very difficult to find inspiration...but I found this file on http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=203 and really liked it!!

Although the picture isnt too good because the sun was actually shining today! but i think you can just about see the picture ooops I had an accident and it blew onto the garden as you will see it needs a little tlc but heres the picture anyhows

The wording was done using the sketch in sil software, I loved the layers and cammie cut it beautifully. now to go try get the spot of mud off in the right hand corner, if it wont come off then flowers I think!!

Thank you for looking
love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment