Saturday 18 August 2012

my first file

I have been playing with the software with cammie and followed a tutorial by Tina Fitch whereby you weld something into a frame and I made my very first file of this sort and I m very pleased with myself..Ok so its a simple one but I did it!!!

I am going to try and share it on here but as I have never had a file to share before then I must learn how to share them so another learning curve for me today!! Im sure there are many files like this one available over the internet but this one is special to me because its the first I have done and am making available to share...hope that someone can use it

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/H0QNCZ6r/debs_hello_file.studio.html

the file is a simple circle with the word hello through the middle

No comments:

Post a Comment