Wednesday 22 August 2012

fun wall art

I have been having lots of fun with my cammie Ive been making cards for the september challenge over at http://s15.zetaboards.com/Silhouette_Plus/index/ the sil plus forum but I cant post them on here yet until Ive actually set the challenge for the members...no good giving anyone a sneak peak!! but lets just say Ive been having fun with glitter and flourishes lol

Inbetween making my samples Ive had some fun with my sil vinyl and my hallway now has a new fun look!!

I think I found this file in the sil store but Im not quite sure but I thought it was fun...I cut it . used my transfer tape to put the black on first and lined up the red as best I could and then stuck loads of stick people around the design just for fun!!

Thank you for looking
love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment