Sunday 10 June 2012

fathers day card take 2

So having made the previous card i then thought knowing my children one of them would forget to buy their dad a card and at the last minute ask me to help so..being a mum i have got myself prepared.....
 Some of you may recognise the card as athe free shape of the week from early june in the sil store. I changed a few words and hey presto a fathers day card!! I got out my trusty sakura gel pens and did the writting in a blue..though with the lime green card it does look as though i used green ink but thats ok!
I have lots of cuts from previous projects that are waiting to be used and i liked the tree for this card i cant remember where it came from but i think it was the sil store...to pretty it up i used flower soft on the branches in purples pinks and lavender...


The flowers were from t he sil store and i cut them in the same card combo as my base card and topper..i added a brad to the flowers. A quick easy card but the colours i chose make it suitable for a man

thank you for looking
love debby

No comments:

Post a Comment