Tuesday 12 June 2012

Lion

I did some more vinyl work yesterday...I found this Lion on a website where the person was giving away some nice svgs and ss files here is the site ....http://silhouettecameofanatic.blogspot.co.uk
The lion came as an svg file that i was able to load into my sil and trace myself and i think it came out well...

I did it in a frame that I bought at pound land. As it is going to my dad for fathersday I wanted the vinyl inside the frame as my mum always has a duster in her hand!! So i got the image to how i wanted it to look and then before cutting i reversed the image so that it sat inside the glass and looked the way i wanted...

 The weeding was quite time consuming as there was some very thin bits and fiddly bits and i thought i had it done and was quite happy to put my transfer paper on it when i realised I hadnt taken the middle from the eyes and nearly ruined the image at the last hurdle....


I cut the image in brown vinyl and put it onto a white background to make it pop out at you

Thank you for looking
Love debby xx

1 comment:

  1. I just love this. I saw it on facebook (Silhouette group). Sadly the file no longer seems to exist on the blog where you obtained it. Kate x

    ReplyDelete