Sunday 10 June 2012

Well i finally finished my nappy cake..but alas it has now gone to the recipients and hubby took the photos for me as my camera wasnt working and he didnt trust me with his and yuck he didnt take good photos of the cake...i am so disappointed with them but i have one or two that i can show though they arent good....






I was sooo disappointed with the photos and hubby isnt happy now ive finished telling him how rubbish a photographer he is...i gave him 1 job lol...any how enough said...the couple were very pleased with the nappy cake and it was oooohh and aaahhhed at so even though the pictures dont do it justice it was still a good project and lots of fun the biggest problem i had was first deciding what i was going to put on it and then it was to decide what to take off as when you start making prams cots and toys there are so many of them out there that you just cant stop...

Thank you for looking love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment