Sunday 10 June 2012

New baby card

I made this card ready for my grand daughter who is due in september!! I did it now because i was given this file and wanted to play...



Although it looks very intricate it cuts beautifully with my silhouette sd and the layers and scrolls are easy peasy! It can be difficult to glue intricate cuts like this and you would need a glue that will dry clear and wont tarnish with time. I use my xyron machine to stick intricates like this and it helps..

The file was made up by a lady named Wendy that is on a group in Fb and she gave this one away for use...I think it is so pretty and that she did a great job..although i dont advocate fb there are a few good groups for the cameo and sds now and if you are on fb and havent looked then go to Tina Fitchs page and look she has some awesome files....You can download this file here http://wendyscraftingtimes.blogspot.co.uk/ if you download then remember to send her some love...

Thank you for looking
love debby xx

1 comment:

  1. Debby, this is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing. I just noticed you had a blog and have enjoyed looking around.

    ReplyDelete