Tuesday 9 October 2012

3d Halloween boots

Last year there were some lovely examples of 3D witches boots floating around and they were stunning!! But I was still so new to 3d that I didnt try them, but this year they had a file in the silhouette store and I was tempted.......so being the mad woman i am i decided to give it a go...and heres the results


The main card I used was from a collection from Germany that I bought in my local Lidl store last year...It was an Autumn/Winter pack of the most lovely double sided card...I used one piece for the main parts of the boots and a little black card and off cuts in my stash for the rest....

I had so much trouble trying to stick the boots together that I got quite frustrated,. I dont know wether it was the card or my glue but they just did not want to stick and are being held together by a wing and a prayer...

A fun file but by gosh frustrating to boot...

Thank you for looking
Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment