Saturday 6 October 2012

Coffins and legs

I have been having so much fun making Halloween pieces, I have not been to well and have been housebound for a few days and got very bored so Halloween stuff it was...

I have made spiders bats and ghosts all from files in the sil store and they are now poised in a box ready to frighten the boys and girls around my area....

Today I have made 40 Coffins (the same file I used last year) and 16 pairs of witches legs...oh what fun...


I decorated the coffins with vinyl pieces I had in my stash!! and the stockings on the witches legs were also done with vinyl from the bit box in my stash!!

I decided the witches boots needed to be dirty and so to give them that muddy look with a gold coloured cosmic shimmer..I glued each leg onto a cocktail stick so that they can be placed into the mud in the front garden Halloween night

thank you for looking
love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment