Monday 22 October 2012

Halloween and christmas files

I couldnt sleep last night so I played with cammie and came up with these files and thought I would share them with anyone that wants them. If you do have them please leave me some love so Iknow wether its the type of thing people would use so next time I have an idea of what you all want...as they are my files I am quite happy for you to use them however you want to just give me some love!!

Here is the link to the file..
http://www.fileswap.com/dl/KmfSjGrMJy/happy_halloween_by_debby_x.studio.html


and heres the 2nd one a christmas one

and heres the link for that one

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/k0DLWL79li/christmas_joy_by_debby.studio.html


Have fun and enjoy!! Im off to play xx

Thank you for looking
Love debby xx

4 comments:

  1. Debby, these are great cutting files.Thank you so much for sharing. xxx -Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, love those file, that Halloween is super, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great files. Thank you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete