Tuesday 9 October 2012

A Sketch frame

I found this saying and rather liked it so decided to do a frame with it...then I sat at my pc to actually do it and just felt I couldnt do any more vinyl at the moment....but I wanted this frame...so I decided to use the sketch feature of my cameo and see how it turned out....

I scoured my pc for a backing paper and found this yellow splodgy one that I got from a blog hop moons ago. I then looked at my fonts and decided to use Georgiana snf which I had bought from sil store when I had loads of credit that I had to use up or loose...

I used my sil pen holder and a sakura gel pen in black. This is how it turned out

It says: there will always be a reason to meet people, either you need them to change your life or you're the one to change theirs....

I framed it with a frame from poundland...

Not sure wether I like the end result or not but I think its growing on me...

Thank you for looking
Love debby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment